Excursion starts in the old part of the city, at the entrance to the Twin Castle Gates and continues through narrow streets. Old City encircles a number of historic-architectural monuments including the followings:
• Caravanserais and mosques
• Maiden Tower – ancient symbol of the city (V-VII centuries)
• Museum of Miniature Books – included into Guinness World Records in 2015
• Shirvanshah’s Palace (XII-XV centuries) with over thousand years old history
Excursion continues with the trip to modern Baku. The tour covers the central part of the city focusing mainly on historical and architectural sites of interest:
• Flag Square, modern and old buildings at Seafront Boulevard (Carpet Museum, International Mugham Center, Minor Venice, Old Parachute Tower)
• Architectural buildings located at the Caspian coast.
• Haydar Aliyev Center – cultural complex combined of congress center, museum, exposition halls, administrative offices.
• Excursion ends with a trip to Upland Park located on a hill in the western part of the city that opens to a picturesque view of the city and Baku Bay.
• Back to hotel
|7- 18 pax